WARSHIP BATTLE:3D World War II V3.1.7 Apk For Android
One of the best action games available in the Android market and World War II is the exciting WARSHIP BATTLE 3D World War II game.
In it, as the commander of the Navy in one of the countries involved in the war, you must direct and control all your warships and ships well and in accordance with your war strategies. The ships in this game are very diverse and of course not all of them will be available to you from the beginning and you have to buy them gradually.
3D game graphics of this game is another of its strengths that has made the game popular.
Thrilling news for the over 70 million fans of Gunship Battle!
Take the battle to the seas in WARSHIP BATTLE, a 3D warship action game, with missions inspired by the historic naval clashes of World War II.
From the USS Arizona to the HMS Bulldog, take control of authentic World War II era vessels and steer them through epic naval battles to glorious victory!
– High quality 3D graphics despite compact app size
– Fast paced naval battles with authentic warships from the World War II era
– Customize your warships with different weapons and parts to win the battle
– Episodes and hidden missions based on real WWII naval battles.
– No network connection is required after downloading the game
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for special in-game items.
[Access Authorizations in JOYCITY Games]
1. Access to Contacts
(When logging into the game) It is essential to be able to identify the Google account registered in the device for Google Login. [Access to Contacts] includes information to read the Google account. You will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
2. Access to Photos, Media, and Files
(When registering/editing profile) Access to [Photos, Media, and Files] saved in the device is required when you register/edit account profile image. Login and gameplay will not be affected even if you deny the access.
* Phrases used in [ ] may differ based on the device and OS version.